"They say that memories are golden,

well maybe that is true.

I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.



A million times I needed you,

a million times I cried.

If love alone could have saved you


you never would have died.



In life I loved you dearly,

in death I love you still.

In my heart you hold a place

no one ever could fill.



If tears could build a stairway

and heartaches make a lane,

I´d walk the path to heaven

and bring you back again.



Our family chain is broken

and nothing seems the same.

But as God calls us one by one,

the chain will link again."



Author unknown




lördag 26 juni 2010

When you feel lonely

Fick en fin dikt av en som läst bloggen:

When You feel Lonely
When a person you love passes away
Look to the night sky on a clear day.
The star that to you, appears to be bright,
Will be your loved one,
Looking upon you during the night.
The lights of heaven are what shows through
As your loved one watches all that you do.
When you feel lonely for the one that you love,
Look to the Heavens in the night sky above.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nu har jag suttit och läst din blog och tårarna har fallit.. Jag beklagar innerligt er sorg. Det är svårt att föreställa sig den sorg och saknad ni känner. Denna dikt hjälpte mig när jag förlorade en nära vän, hoppas den även hjälper Er i ert sorgearbete! /Marina R.

    Angel
    There is a time for you and me, if you are ready you will see. We will be together all life long, you will never ever be alone. When all the good things comes to you, and all the bad things can´t come through, you know it in fact that you can´t hide, there is an Angel by your side.

    So do not worry and do not cry. Don´t be afraid and don´t ask "Why?". I´ll stop the tears from falling when you are sad, I will protect you from what´s bad. When life is hard and the well of hope has died, I´ll be the Angel by your side

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack så mycket för dikten Marina! Det värmer att ni känner med oss och skickar fina dikter!

    SvaraRadera