"They say that memories are golden,

well maybe that is true.

I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.



A million times I needed you,

a million times I cried.

If love alone could have saved you


you never would have died.



In life I loved you dearly,

in death I love you still.

In my heart you hold a place

no one ever could fill.



If tears could build a stairway

and heartaches make a lane,

I´d walk the path to heaven

and bring you back again.



Our family chain is broken

and nothing seems the same.

But as God calls us one by one,

the chain will link again."



Author unknown




onsdag 11 maj 2011

Glädjande besked

Samma vecka som Lucas dog fick vi veta att Jimmies brors fru (Malin) har bröstcancer. Under det gångna året har hon kämpat tappert med behandling och får fortfarande viss behandling. I måndags gjorde hon mammografi och en grundlig undersökning och allt såg bra ut. Vilken lättnad och vilken lycka! :-) Vi kunde inte vara gladare för hennes skull. Många kramar från oss alla till dig.

1 kommentar: